• Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous fire detection alarm system.
• Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire detection & suppression system in the facility.
• Complete electronic and/or hand written inspection reports in a timely manner.
• Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies re promptly reported and corrected
• Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
• Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon NFPA standards service and test.
• Be proficient in the use of electric carts, high lifts and scissors lifts.
• Be able to work independently and use provided personal protective equipment not limited to fall protection, hearing protection, eye protection and head protection.
• Understand and use two way radio communicators.
• At least vocational and have a previous related experience in a technical or mechanical field.
• Candidates must possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Positive customer service attitude and people skills.
• Working knowledge of fire alarm systems.
• Working knowledge of building and fire codes and the ability to discover and document deficiencies in the systems being inspected.
Please send Resumes at [email protected],you may drop by at our office located at Unit 621 Cityland Shaw Tower, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City. Call us at 7489738 or 4775920 for interview schedule.
We are in need of a Technical Support
Post# A474492 · Manila · Posted by:
- (Not Provided)
- Contract type
Contact this User
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.