of Western union money transfer services, you can visit our agency to collect money transfer sent to
India by Western Union. Western Union is among largest Money Transfer Services Provides in world. It is
amont most trusted money transfer company.
To receive money transfer in delhi by western union you have to follow these steps :
- To avail of this Service, a remitter goes to any one of the Western Union / MoneyGram Locations in
the countries in which the Service operates , fills up a form to send the amount and pays principal
amount and charges. The sender gets a unique Money Transfer Control Number / Reference Number on a
receipt after the transaction is sent through the system. Thereafter, the sender calls up his/her payee
and gives information on the money sent. The Payee / Receiver goes to the Western Union Agency , fills
up a form to receive money, shows valid identification and receives money along with the receipt, once
the transaction is verified. This entire process is completed within ten minutes.
2. The Payee receives the full amount in Indian Rupees. There is a maximum limit of 2500 USD that can
be sent at a time as per applicable RBI regulations.
3. Amounts upto INR. 50,000/- may be paid to the beneficiary in cash. Any amount exceeding this limit
shall be paid by means of account payee cheque or credited directly to the Savings account of the
beneficiary. However, in case of foreign tourists, higher amounts can be payable in cash
4. Only 30 transactions can be received by a single beneficiary in a calendar year.
5. Our Agency have been directed to treat the payee as "Most Favoured Customers", which ensures
courteous and efficient service to them.
6. Under the KYC / AML / CFT guidelines issued by the RBI beneficiaries / recipients of the money
transfers need to provide sufficient information necessary to establish their identity and proof of
residence through reliable Govt issued documents like
Aadhar Card etc,
a copy of which also has to be provided to the Post Office for receiving a transfer.
7. This International Money Transfer Service is safe, legal, fast & reliable. Also, it is approved by
the Reserve Bank of India
Office Address : S-41, FIRST FLOOR, OFFICE NO.101, SCHOOL BLOCK, SHAKARPUR (NEAR BIKANER CORNER), EAST
DELHI, DELHI – 110092
Contact Number : +91 – 8447487453, 011-22483730
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org