Red Hat System Administration (RH124)
• Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux system administration experience.
• The course is intended to provide students with Linux administration "survival skills" by focusing on core administration tasks. * Red Hat System Administration I also provides a foundation for students planning to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools.
RedHat System Administration (RH254)
• Red Hat System Administration III (RH254) is designed for experienced Linux system administrators with the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent skills.
• This course is intended to help students broaden their ability to administer Linux systems at an enterprise level.
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318)
• The RHCVA certification is for system administrators whose responsibilities require them to have the skill and knowledge to deploy and manage virtual hosts in production environments using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization. This credential assures enterprises that
their virtualization solutions are administered optimally and establishes credibility for service providers.
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration(JB248)
• JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) focuses on the installation and configuration of the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.0 (EAP7). This hands-on class covers the real world tasks that a System Administrator needs to know to deploy and manage applications on JBoss EAP
Red Hat Openstack Administration 1 (CL110)
• Red Hat Openstack Administration 1 (CL110) is designed for system
administrators who are intending to implement a cloud-computing environment using openstack.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT WITH PUPPET (DO405)
• The Configuration Management with Puppet(DO405) course is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat Training. This course is designed for system adminsistrators and cloud administrators who are intending to implement Puppet as integrated with Red Hat products in an operations environment or a cloud computing environment.
• This course will cover case studies involving Red Hat products that use Puppet: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Openstack Platform and Red Hat Satellite. Key Puppet concepts will be introduced, including language constructs,modules, classes and resources.
RedHat Enterprise Automation with Ansible (D0407)
• RedHat Enterprise Automation with Ansible (D0407) is designed for system administator who are intending to use Ansible for automation,configuration, and management.
RED HAT OPENSHIFT ADMINISTRATION I (DO280)
• Red Hat Openshift Administration I (DO280) is used for system administrators
how to install, configure, and manage Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform clusters.