What is an Embedded Computer?
An embedded computer can be defined as a computer used for a particular purpose. In contrast, a common PC is used for checking email, surfing the net, listening to songs, word processing, etc... However, embedded systems allows to perform a single task, or a some related tasks that they are pre-programmed to perform.
• Every home has appliance that are examples of embedded computers. Appliance with digital clock, for instance, devices that have a small embedded microcontroller that displays a clock and performs the task accordingly.
• Modern cars have embedded computers that control ignition timing and anti-lock brakes using input sensors.
• Embedded computers do not have a generic interface.
• Though embedded systems have a keypad and an LCD, they aren't necessarily capable of using many input or output.
Another example of an embedded system with I/O capability is security alarm with LCD display, and a keypad for password.
• In simple terms Embedded System is a system that is comprised to perform its duty, completely or partially and is not dependent on any human intervention.
• It is specially designed to perform tasks in an efficient way.
• It interacts with physical elements i.e. controlling and driving motor, sensing temperature, etc.
To enroll in the http://www.aectltraining.co.in - Top Embedded System Training Institute click here
Some examples of embedded systems are:
MP3 players, navigation systems on aircraft and intruder alarms. Most embedded systems are time critical applications that means they work in an environment where timing is very important. The results of a particular operation are time bound and relevant only if placed in a specific time frame.http://www.aectltraining.co.in - best embedded training institutes in bangalore
This can be explained in the following way:
An autopilot in an aircraft is typically a time critical embedded system. If the autopilot detects that the plane for some reason is going into a stall then it should take steps to correct this within milliseconds or there would be catastrophic results.
27, 1st Floor, 1st main,Dr.Rajkumar Road,4TH N Block,
Rajajinagar,Opp: Mahindra Two Wheelers, Bangalore- 560010
Mobile No : +91 9535280019
Email - email@example.com
Web - http://www.aectltraining.co.in
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/aectlembedded/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/aectlbangalore
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aectl-embedded-training-and-animation-training-3b77345b/
Pinterest - https://in.pinterest.com/aectlbangalore/
Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/107355156847355099789
Top Embedded System Training Institute
What is an Embedded Computer?
Training on digital Marketing ,Android,Web design,I phone with job qurantee
Hi!Good Afternoon, Silver IT Solutions, We are proving Training on Android, Digital Marketing ,I phone, Web Design ,Forex Trading with job Placement And New batches will
Embedded Systems Training in Hyderabad
VECTOR Institute is a pioneer in the embedded and VLSI system training and is India’s first ISO 9001:2015 certified institute. With centers in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai, t
top it training institutes in bangalore
Mlewzklawz (M company ITSELF, LEWZ means LION, KLAWZ means CLAWZ) IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. got established in 2013. we are into top it training institute in Bangalore, fastest g
- (Not Provided)
- Ad Type
- I am offering a class
- I am:
- A Professional/Business
- Contact Name
- AECTL Training
- #27, 1st Floor, 1st main, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 4TH N Block,
- Rajajinagar,Opp: Mahindra Two Wheelers
Contact this User
- Reply to
- [email protected]