Otherwise the project will be considered as cancelled.
a) Payment will be done according to the above mentioned level as per ERRORS.
b) The user has to achieve maximum payment Rs 132000/- (6000 forms)
c) If the number of errors exceeds more than 25 in a project,
the project will be considered as cancelled.
d) There will be no substitute levels (25 days) in regards to payment paid according to the
accuracy level user have achieved.
e) He or she should have a minimum typing speed, and working hours should be minimum
8 to 9 hours each day (24 hrs.)
f) Once the project delivered, it is non returnable.
• Spelling & Space Mistakes.
• Serial no. problem.
• Field Missing.
• Wrong Entry.
• Mismatch Entry.
• Saving Problem.
• Form Missing.
• Serial wise Serial no. problem.
Technical Guidelines to be followed by the user :
- Starting and Ending no Space.
- Same spelling matching.
- Single space between two words.
- Always starting from left alignment.
- Each and every form must be saved using the SAVE button.
- Do not type bold, italic and superscript, subscript etc.
Form filling procedure.
The form contains several fields.
Serial no. (Must be type in all forms).
ALL FIELDS ARE EDITABLE, BUT SERIAL NO. IS NOT EDITABLE (FIELDS NO. 2).
AFTER FILLING ALL FIELDS OF THE FORMS THEN THE SAVE OPTION WILL BE ACTIVE.