Mentis is an open enterprise system for higher education that organizes data, automates processes and transform academia management.
Mentor and Track app in Mentis provides a platform to allow faculty to have a discussion with their students or trainees about their goals and progress. Mentor and Track app helps faculty members to track the progress of their students i.e. mentees on the goals assigned to them for the current year.
With Mentor and Track app,
- Set goals and track the progress of students and trainees.
- Lets your student create Individual Development Plans and receive guidance and mentoring from their faculty in better achieving their career goals.
- Use goals to track the progress of the mentoring activity, anticipate graduation rates and draw insights for drop-out rates.
- Set standardized goal templates but let faculty add new goals to suit their own unique mentoring style.
- Let student submit their presentations, papers published, awards and accolades every year and use that to track their progress.
For more information, please visit our official website https://www.inknowledge.com/. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.