Mentis is an open enterprise system for higher education that organizes data, automates processes and transform academia management.
The conflict of interest app is useful for many departments of university and college like Office of Provost, Office of Research and Office of Chairs and Dean.
With Conflict of Interest app,
- Set up your disclosure form, set up follow-up questions to be asked based on responses, provide help text and perceptive for what is expected.
- Auto-remind when disclosure is due or set up triggers based on activity in other Mentis apps or external systems.
- Recertify disclosure frequently and don't have to wait for the disclosure to expire.
- Actively ask your faculty to rectify their disclosure with each proposal they submit. Track disclosure status alongside their proposal review to never let them default.
- Setup a review committee and conduct review of any potential conflicts of interest online. You can document all information within a single system and communicate with faculty directly from within the system.
For more information, please visit our official website https://www.inknowledge.com/. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.