Mentis is an open enterprise system for higher education that organizes data, automates processes and transform academia management.
Grant Management app in Mentis helps in managing your complete grant proposal from applying for the grant to awarding grant.
With Grant Management app,
- Let your faculty submit their pre-proposal certification form and get approved by their department heads electronically.
- Send out review requests simultaneously to all reviewers and remove the bottlenecks inherently present in a linear approval process.
- Integrate with other research administration functions like regulatory compliance, conflict of interest management and technology transfer into your grant management process to automate the related business process and improve compliance with internal and external policies and procedures. All apps in Mentis can interact with each other. Data generated in one app can be easily consumed by the other thereby reducing data redundancy and improving the overall integrity of data.
- Use an elaborate budget builder to propose effort in months, percentage or salary and let the builder calculate the rest for you.
- Use additional online forms like Indirect Cost Waiver, Indirect Cost Distribution, Cost Share commitment and approval, multiple-credit are all built into the system to even allow for special cases to be handled online.
- Let your faculty report their award activity and let sponsored programs office personnel verify and issue award letters.
- Run reports at an institutional level or college/school level or drill-down to specific faculty to see their proposal and award activity. Draw insights and provide them to administration. Let faculty directly pul this information into their productivity reporting tools and showcase their accomplishments on their profiles.
For more information, please visit our official website https://www.inknowledge.com/. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.