Mentis is an open enterprise system for higher education that organizes data, automates processes and transform academia management.
E-Learning Compliance app assists an institution in the management of their state authorization process.
The Application will assist an institution in the following broad areas:
- Track authorization processes and current status of authorization for each State Authorization Agency.
- Maintain a database of online programs, faculty, students and other related data as needed.
- Collect information from university staff, students and faculty via user-friendly online forms.
- Manage all documentation and communication exchanged with state authorization agencies.
- Generate predefined reports in a dashboard-style format with multiple drill-down levels.
- Generate Todo’s and Updates to help university staff stay updated with the authorization process.
With E-Learning Compliance App,
- Access ready to use and comprehensive database of state entities and licensure boards covering over 35 different professions.
- Record and track all business, employment, advertisement, instruction and recruitment activities by the program.
- Slice and dice your student enrollment data with direct integration with your Student Information System.
- A repository of all your program related information that can also be maintained by program coordinators.
- Save time with auto-reminders, to-dos and automatic website publishing.
For more information, please visit our official website https://www.inknowledge.com/. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.