Consult With an Attorney for Your Slip and Fall Accident

Post# A519996 · Posted by: winningpinjury
Trip and fall accidents are common in public areas like business premises, and shopping malls. These accidents usually occur due to the personnel's neglect while cleaning the floor, or sometimes, inappropriate flooring. Legally, a victim who suffers due to another person's or party's negligence is entitled to a settlement fee by the responsible parties. In some cases, the negligent party will want to trick you into accepting an amount smaller than the rightful one during negotiations. To make sure you get the compensation you deserve, it is important to hire a personal injury attorney.

If you or a loved one has been injured in fall down cases contact Evan Aidman now. Mr. Aidman has worked on varied cases related to fall-down accidents, and he knows the kind of situations that may emerge in the case. In most of the cases, he ensures that his client has complete understanding of the chances of settlement and is well informed on the investigation and development in the case. Also, our team will offer references nationwide in cases when we cannot take up the case for you. If you have questions or queries, please call or email us. We are available all through the year, and we respond to all emails in less than 24 hours!

Contact Us:

822 Montgomery Avenue

Suite 210

Narberth, PA 19072

Email: »

Ph: (215) 563-7088 / (610) 642-7676

Contact this User

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Maximum file size: 200KB
Enter the code shown above into this textbox