VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Web Developer & Designer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 3+ years in IT industry with experience in:
• System Analysis and Design
• Preparing solution document based on the analysis
• Experience in developing web pages using the latest technology, XHTML, XML and CSS.
• Experience in using Microsoft visualization API.
• Experience in Microsoft Service Manager.
• Experience in testing tools for Unit and Performance test executions
• Expert in developing web services using C#
• Developing responsive web sites.
• Superior skills in MS SQL Databases, ADO.Net, Access, and SSIS.
• Experience in developing Mobile Applications.
• Excellent knowledge in managing web hosting environments IIS.
• Must possess Excellent-designing skills using Photoshop and illustrator.
• Video/animation experiences is a plus.
• Expert in managing and administering content management systems.
• Expert in SharePoint 2010, 2013 development
• Very good knowledge in developing workflow processes.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed and weekends required.
• Ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands
• Should be a Graduate / Post graduate in Computer Science, MIS or with relevant technologies.
• Should be holders from professional certifications from reputed organizations for the relevant disciplines.
• Should have strong technical ability to trouble shoot and to provide support services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop new or maintain Web applications/sites as per the user requirements.
• Ability to develop Internet/Intranet/Extranet, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member.
• Maintain and enhance existing Web applications/Sites and all internal systems are integrated.
• Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
• Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
• Develop using the latest web technologies and trends and follow the international standards “W3C”.
• Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
• Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
• Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
• Creates efficient and logical databases.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions.
• Must be familiar with issues of browser/server compatibility, including which browsers and servers work well together and which ones do not.
• Website accessibility; this refers to creating web pages that are accessible to anyone, no matter what device they are using. Website accessibility also stresses the importance of making a website accessible to those with any kind of disability.
• Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
• Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
• Creates well designed, reusable objects.
• Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading organization in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 471 2766011.
Web Developer & Designer for Bahrain
Post# A497480 · Manama Bahrain · Posted by:
- Contract type
- Phone number
Contact this User
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.