VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for System Analyst & Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
3 to 5 years in IT industry with experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on real time project
Should have 3-5 years’ experience in
• System Analysis & Design
• Preparing solution document based on the analysis
• Object Oriented Database.
• Relational Database (RDB)
• Object Oriented Programming Experience
• Content Manager concept/design
• Expert developer in C# and Asp.net using Visual Studio.Net
• Strong knowledge in MS SQL database, Ms Access and database administration skills (basic knowledge of oracle)
• Good knowledge in Classic ASP.
• SQL Programming with Stored Procedures / Triggers etc.
• Expert in SharePoint 2010, 2013 development
• Very good knowledge in developing workflow processes.
• Creating Web services
• Understanding of Business intelligence concepts.
• IIS web server
• Technical writing techniques
• Good team player
• Applications Testing & Trouble Shooting Skills
• Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Preparing data flow diagrams
• Good technical documentation skills
• Project Management Skills
• knowledge of design patterns
• Quality control & Assurance skills
• Should be a Graduate / Post graduate in Computer science, MIS or with relevant technologies.
• Should be holders from professional certifications from reputed organizations for the relevant disciplines.
• Should have strong technical ability to trouble shoot and to provide support services.
• Should be a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) or have equivalent certifications.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Working of designing and development of ministry business programs.
• Insure knowledge transfer.
• Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of applications, and software within established standards and guidelines.
• Works with Help Desk and Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received.
• Trains and orients staff on use of Business applications.
• Recommends and / or performs upgrades on legacy systems to ensure longevity.
• Troubleshoot issues and support for applications, database, connectivity and other issues.
• Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
• Shift and/or off hours work may be required as needed.
• Must be available on call after working hours and on weekends.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAMSYSTEMS- Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading organization in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471 2766011.
System Analyst & Developer for Bahrain
Post# A497478 · Manama Bahrain · Posted by:
System administrator for our (Bahrain)
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360 degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Ba
- Contract type
- Phone number
Contact this User
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.