Be it convenience store or gas station, hotel or motel, hospital or school, home or office, and factory floor or warehouse, UFO high bay beats the conventional metal-halide in terms of design, shape, style, the light brightness, the lifespan and energy efficiency.
It boosts the worker’s productivity in the following ways :
- Available in 100W, 150W and 240W, it provides a lumen output of 12,000-31,000 in the color temperatures of 4000K, 5000K (neutral- and 5700K. You have an access to crisp quality light in the form of neutral white light or day white light resembling natural light or sunlight
- With an IP65 driver inside it, an LED UFO high bay is dust and moisture-resistant
- With a big heat sink made of aluminium, UFO high dissipates heat effectively
- There is better thermal management so the light fixture can operate in extreme temperature conditions (high or low)
- The light does not flicker or produces a humming sound
- The lifespan is not less than 50,000 hours, if operated for 8-10 hours a day
- There is 75% of energy savings, and that means a reduction in the utility bills for you
- Not that tough to install or maintain
- Last but not the least, an LED UFO high is eco-friendly
And, all of these aren’t the features of any metal-halide high bay lighting fixture. Use UFO high bay to your comfort and to achieve excellence.