We Have the BRIGHTEST LED INDOOR LIGHTS in the market
- Widely used in supermarkets, offices, convenience stores, gas stations, warehouse, shops, hotels, motels etc.
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting.
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting.
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.