Are you looking for the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted companies while also growing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are recruiting immediately for the role of Technical Tester Malaysia
What does the job involve?
This is a work from home opportunity with the chance to work on exciting new products and services not yet released to market. Experience of setting up and configuring testing environments is required for this role, as configuration & setup of customer third-party applications is required.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for experienced software testers. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be living in Malaysia
• Fluency in English and Malay both spoken and written
• Android Phone User with minimum of Version 5 Software
• 1 to 2 years of working in a software testing environment.
• Ability to work on your own & deliver clear and concise quality results to agreed standards
• Must have a high spec PC with 4G RAM
Email us at [email protected] We will help you through the recruitment process and suitable candidates will go forward to our qualification process. Alternatively you can apply through the link below and a member of our recruitment team will quickly review your application: http://goo.gl/SfLePJ
Part Time, Work From Home, Technical Tester- Malaysia
Post# A504288 · Posted by:
- Contract type
Contact this User
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.