Essential ingredients every blog post needs
Generating great content on a regular basis is not an easy task and as a digital media agency, either in Pune, Mumbai or anywhere on the planet, you cannot miss out on this. It takes a lot of hard work, effort and reading. This checklist of essential ingredients will make your life simple as now you can evaluate your content at a glance. Read the article and discover the truth by yourself!
Blogging offers a new opportunity with the potential to build relationships and add a personal touch to your brand, which in result gives you an edge over your competitors. To stay ahead in the digital race, a blog is a truly valuable asset to have on your website, mostly, if you are looking at relying on content as a giant aspect of your online marketing endeavor.
So are you ready to start off with your blog? But hold on, before you start writing your first blog, Digiwale, digital media agency in Pune, wants to share some of the vital ingredients that they follow which offers them success at every point. Browse through, abide by them and make your blog a big success.
• A magnetic headline-- it is the first and perhaps the only impression you etch on a potential readers mind. So writing hypnotic headlines is a critical artistry. “The headlines which work best are those that promise the reader a benefit”- David Ogilvy. E.g., Digiwale, social media agency in Pune, writes blog for iauro, an IT company. The ways headlines are crafted are just amazing. It entices you to read more and now to read few, please visit: bit.ly/1T0KOh5.
• Open with a smack-- a great headline coupled with a lamentable opening is like inviting people at your house and slam the door on their face. You must catch hold of the reader’s imagination and pull them deeper into your content. For instance, they also write blogs for Checkin Story, an in-house project dedicated to the travel bugs. Few very interesting blogs with persuasive opening keeps the reader hooked to the content. You also can get hooked at: bit.ly/1MqWDOh.
• Use cogent words-- understand the power of words, why these words are eloquent and must use them in the contexts that make sense for your audience and reader.
• Write **** good sentences-- everything you want to convey starts and ends with a sentence. If you aim to be a great writer, start writing great sentences. This doesn’t mean they have to say a lot; but they just have to say the right things. E.g., One of the blogs in Checkin Story talks about Neerja Bhanot is the best example, read it at: bit.ly/1MqX5vZ.
• Bullet points have to be killer bullets-- keep points that make your copy readable means writing bullets that combine brevity and promise. But make sure they aren’t lame or long-winded rather interesting and short just like these. As a social media agency it is very essential.
• Create ethereal sub-heads-- large text blocks block the reader’s attention span and can easily turn them into scanners. But you can turn them back into readers with good subheads. Think of it as a mini-headline that spells out a specific benefit to sell the reader on continuing to read.
• Narrate a captivating story-- just the way a good novel, story or movie starts with a happy character getting into conflict and then the conflict is amplified so that life becomes miserable and ultimately ends in a satisfying resolution. Likewise, your marketing story should also roll out in same manner. There has to have a hero, a goal, a hurdle, a mentor and a moral. The blogs on Neerja Bhanot and Sarla Thakral are some of the best examples in this category. Read them once at: bit.ly/1MqWDOh.
• Keep attention with internal cliffhangers-- they weave your story together with emotions. Cliffhangers are statements and devices within a piece of content that tantalise the audience to keep reading. Being a social media agency, you need to have that ingredient in your blog.
• Choose a salient image-- it is true that people love to read stories. But why not utilise the high resolution platform offered by the web with some imagery rather than merely displaying black lines against white background. When you try to get the biggest bang out of a blog post, let strong imagery do some of the heavy lifting.
• Close in style-- the aim of effective writing is to take the reader on a gratifying and informative ride from the beginning to the end. The key to a successful ending is to understand exactly where you are trying to take the reader even before you begin with a single word.
3 & 4, C Wing, Shalini Residency
Near Sai Sahwas Society , ICICI Bank, Karvenagar
Pune, Maharashtra 411052 India
Website - http://www.digiwale.com
Online Marketing Company In Pune, Advertisement Agencies In Pune, Brand Management Companies In Pune
Post# A515442 · pune · Posted by:
- (Not Provided)
- Are you the Business owner?
- Business Name:
- Contact Name:
- Phone Number:
- Karvenagar, Pune 411052
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
Contact this User
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.