Looking for a web site that will not just make your business look good, but will actually help attract more customers and be able to convert the most of your websites traffic into leads/customers?
That is what I specialize in. I understand that a company is seeking a website because they are not just looking to get a master art piece done. They are wanting to increase their business.
I have helped websites double, triple, and even quadruple their business online just be doing some simple UI (user interface) tweaks to their current website. Tweaks that helped increase the visibility of their CTA (call to action) in order to better direct their traffic into turning into a lead.
For a LIMITED time only, I am offering small businesses a website design package at just $299!
Here’s what you will get…
• Mobile friendly website (up to 5 pages)
• Installed on a CMS (Content Management System) for you to easily admin
• Elegantly designed website for your business with filler content in place
• Dedicated 1-on-1 support
Purchase from now until Cyber Monday and receive 1 FULL month of Social Media Management on your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin profile.
What you will get in this bonus….
• Content researched and posted every day of the month
• 80/20 Rule (80% engaging content / 20% promotional) to build a loyal fan base
• Content matched for your business industry for engaging your fans
• Posted on your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin profiles
These are powerful social signals that will greatly get your website seen in Google and Bing search engines. Social signals makes up 80% of Search Engine Optimization. Heck, it also greatly increases the trust in your company from potential customers.
Your job is to focus on what you do best. Let us focus on doing what do best for your business.
We are your partners, not your agency.
Contact us today at http://www.904.digital or email us on Jake@904.Digital
Responsive Web Design That Attracts New Customers at $299
Post# A487589 · 904 · Posted by:
Contact this User
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
- Reply to
- (Not Shown)