Foreign Trade Banking Operations
Next Batch Starting From 20th Feb 2016
Earn Higher Level of Credentials
Part 1 - Imports
- Overview of Foreign Trade Operations
- Documentary Collection & Documentary Credit
- Types, Forms & Function of Letters of Credit
- Payment Against Documents PAD
- Realization of Collection Bills
- SBP & Other Returns
Part 2 - Exports
- Advising and Confirming L/Cs
- Scrutiny and Analysis of L/Cs
- Certification of Form "E"
- Negotiation / Acceptance / Slight Payment
- Scrutiny of Export Documents
- Preparation of Standard Formats
- Export Bills for Collection
- Export Refinance
- SBP Returns
- Foreign Remittances
- Foreign Currency Accounts
Complete Notes and Guidelines
Complete Practical Experience and Exercises
Renowned Experienced Professional Faculties
Senior Most Bankers with 33 Years of Experience
Research Background on Banking Products
Enterprises, Banks, DFIs, Financial Institutions, Stock Companies and Forex Based
Last Date of Registration is 20th Feb 2016
For Registration and Nominations, Please Contact at the Given Below Numbers and Address.
Phone: 021 34141329, 021 34857148
Cell: 0333 2402474, 0322 2083032.
Address: Suite # 7, Noble Heights, Opp Sales Tax House/Askari Main Karachi, University Rd, Karachi.