• Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous fire detection alarm system.
• Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire detection & suppression system in the facility.
• Complete electronic and/or hand written inspection reports in a timely manner.
• Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies re promptly reported and corrected
• Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
• Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon NFPA standards service and test.
• Be proficient in the use of electric carts, high lifts and scissors lifts.
• Be able to work independently and use provided personal protective equipment not limited to fall protection, hearing protection, eye protection and head protection.
• Understand and use two way radio communicators.
• At least vocational and have a previous related experience in a technical or mechanical field.
• Candidates must possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Positive customer service attitude and people skills.
• Working knowledge of fire alarm systems.
• Working knowledge of building and fire codes and the ability to discover and document deficiencies in the systems being inspected.
Please send Resumes at email@example.com,you may drop by at our office located at Unit 621 Cityland Shaw Tower, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City. Call us at 7489738 or 4775920 for interview schedule.