search
search
» » » » » Japanese brands tires, new and used

Japanese brands tires, new and used

- Asia
Posted on: 9th November, 2014 | 11:05:AM
Reply to: yamdex01@mail.ru
Posted by: yamdex01
Price: PHP460.00
Ad Type: I am selling
Price Format: Fixed Price
I am: A Professional/Business
Contact Name: Ayzada
Phone Number: 81-50-3136-3337
Japanese brands tires
PCR, LT, 4x4 and TBR tires
doubling/tripling service is available
Tires with rims can be supplied too

Japanese company Yamdex Trading LLC can offer you new and used tires from Japan.
Our main specialization is PCR tires. And LT and TBR tires can be supplied as well.

Concerning PCR tires, we can supply you Grade A, B, C used summer and winter tires. We also have used all season and M S tires.

Prices for Grade A tires (70%UP tread condition) start at $13/tire.

Prices for Grade B tires (50%UP tread condition) start at $11/tire.

Prices for Grade C tires (30%UP tread condition) start at $7-$8/tire.

Pair tires can be supplied. All tires are Japanese brands. Only a few of European brands.

Below are most available/used tires in Japan (other sizes are available too):

145-80-12
155-70-12
145-80-13
155-65-13
155-80-13
165-13 LT
175-70-13
165-55-14
155-65-14
165-70-14
175-60-14
175-65-14
175-70-14
175-80-14
185-65-14
185-70-14
175-65-15
185-65-15
195-60-15
195LT15
195-65-15
205-65-15
205-55-16
215-55-16
215-60-16
215-65-16
215-45-17
215-55-17
215-60-17
225-55-17

Prices for used tires vary depending on the assortment you buy and tread %. The wider the assortment the better prices we can offer.

We can fit around 2200-2500 tires to 40ft container if doubled and approx. 1,300-1,500 tires if single.

Concerning the payment terms, we usually ask for 30% T/T deposit to start collection of tires, after tires are collected you can come and check the quality, after your inspect the quality we ask for remaining 70% T/T deposit and loading to container starts.

Japanese brands tires, new and used

Japanese brands tires, new and used

It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

106 hits | Post# A416381

Report Abuse | Email this Ad

Japanese brands tires, new and used, Philippines, Worldwide, For Sale, Other For Sale