VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Windows – SQL Support Engineer for our Bangalore operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 3-4 years of technical administration and support on Windows Servers 2008 /2012, ADDS 2008/2012, DNS, DHCP, DFS etc..
• 3-4 years of technical experience in SQL DB Server 2005, 2008, 2012 Administration and support Patching, Troubleshooting Performance issues, User Management etc..
• Good understanding of VM and storage infrastructure
• Good understanding on the Hardware and software support.
• Understanding on the computer Networks structure.
• Knowledge of banking applications.
• Familiar with System Support Methodologies/ Service Management/ITIL processes.
• Should have Good oral / written communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide L1 Support on the Windows Server Administration.
• Provide L1 Support on the Windows SQL Administration.
• Liaise with the various infrastructure and application owners for various support related activities on 24x 7 rotation shift basis.
• Incident management - Prompt reporting of production issues with impact analysis and taking necessary action for rectification
• Deployment of approved changes, patches and bug fixes as directed by L2 & L3 Administrators
• Tracking, reporting and building up of knowledge base for various types of incidents.
• Checking status based on Alerts
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems and shall be deputed to one of the leading organizations in Bangalore
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us + 91 471 2766011.