VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for SAP FICA Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification on SAP FICA
• At least 5 years experience in SAP FICA Module implementation and management, with 4-5 FLC implementations.
• Hands-on experience with FI-CA: Customer account maintenance; Incoming payments; Outgoing payments; Dunning; Creditworthiness; Clearing; Payment processing, integration with FI, integration with multiple billing for convergent invoicing and integration with SD order processing.
• Working knowledge of integration with CRM/ECC.
• Working knowledge in Bank Reconciliation is a must (integration between FICA and FICO).
• Understanding of project implementation methodologies and the solution manager
• At least 5 years Experience in developing project deliverables
• Experience in FI-CA enhancements and FI business workflows
• Experience in FI-CO
• Experience with Fund management (FM) is plus.
• Experience with utility organization is plus.
• Experience in SAP Workforce Performance Builder is plus
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Arabic Language is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work seamlessly in a team environment
Scope of Work
The candidate should be able to work on the following activities:
1. Gathering requirements
a. Meeting with SAP core team
b. Meeting with SAP coordinators
2. Preparing functional specifications document
a. UML based specifications
b. Logical Data Model
3. Carrying on Development work
a. Development new functionalities to existing SAP environment
b. Maintain existing SAP environment
a. Prepare test plans
b. Conduct functional testing
c. Conduct integration testing
5. Preparing User Manual
6. Performing any related jobs as directed by the supervisor.
In addition to the above activities the candidate should be able to work on the following activities:
1. Managing the SAP FICA-FICO Module implemented solution, reviewing the financial process, and mapping it.
2. Leading the implementation of the upgrades of the SAP FICA Module including design, configuration and testing of the new enhancements.
3. Managing the integration between the SAP FICA Module with SAP FICO, with CRM and Billing System and with other enterprise systems.
4. Liaison between end-users and SAP Developers in the analysis, design, functional configuration, testing and maintenance of SAP FICA Module to ensure optimal system performance.
5. Conduct periodical system operation assessments to ensure effective system utilization and data updates.
6. Tracks and documents changes in functional and business specifications and provide users with detailed procedures that can be easily understood.
7. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through SAP FICA Module and integrations.
8. Provides technical assistance in training, monitoring, and coaching professional and technical staff on matters related to assigned area.
9. Trains users and supports training in the usage of SAP FICA module functionality or new enhancements
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471 2766011.