KVCH provides real-time and placement focused Cisco CCNA training in kvch. Our ccna certification course includes basic to advanced level and our Cisco CCNA course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in kvch as quickly as once you complete the ccna networking training course. Our Cisco CCNA trainers are Cisco certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple CCNA projects knowledge. We have designed our Cisco CCNA course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal. In our Cisco CCNA training program, you will learn CCNA certification benefits, Configuration, verify and troubleshoot switch, Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements, Configure, verify, and troubleshoot Cisco router, Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT, certification preperation, Cisco CCNA real time project and ccna certification placement training.
KVCH offers Cisco CCNA training with choice of multiple training locations across kvch. Our ccna certification training centers are equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We also provide ccna certification certification training path for our students in Noida. Through our associated Cisco CCNA training centers, we have trained more than 87+ Cisco CCNA students and provided placement. Our ccna certification course fee is value for money and tailor-made course fee based on the each student’s training requirements. Cisco CCNA training in kvch conducted on day time classes, weekend training classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Describe how a network works
• Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
• Select the components required to meet a network specification
• Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
• Describe common networked applications including web applications
• Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
• Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
• Interpret network diagrams
• Determine the path between two hosts across a network
• Describe the components required for network and Internet communications
• Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
• Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
Implement and verify WAN links
CCNA (ccna certification) Placement Training
For More details please feel free to contact.
KVCH IBM CE Partner