All India Pre-Medical Test, commonly called as AIPMT, is a national level entrance exam, conducted every year by the Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi for admissions in MBBS & BDS courses. It is one of the most prestigious exams among all medical entrance examinations. Every year, 15 percent seats of all state\'s government medical & dental colleges, except AP, Telangana & J&K are filled through AIPMT. The exam is scheduled to be slated on July 24, 2016. For more updates on AIPMT, Please Visit http://educationasia.in/
Points to remember for AIPMT 2016 Do's and Don'ts:
A week before exam:
• Be thorough with the NCERT books, especially of Biology & Chemistry of class 11 and 12 as it is the basic and most important component of your preparation
• As the syllabus is vast, one needs to know the most important topics to draw the best output. Revise the chapter in accordance with its importance in AIPMT
• Do not try to give any extra time to those chapters which have less weightage
• Make notes in the form of summary sheets, flow charts, formulae sheets etc. during this period will be good
• Try to practice the mock test papers of AIPMT pattern and previous year papers.
During the Examination Day:
• Based on your strengths & weaknesses, approach the test paper with the best strategy. An effective strategy will help you to draw the best output in the final exam
• Try not to give the final answer for questions which you are not sure of because your wrong answer will reduce your grand total. Simply leave such questions and focus first on the questions from your strength areas. On an average, there are 55-60 percent average and easy questions, 20-25 percent above moderate questions and 15-20 percent difficult questions in test paper. Try to identify easy ones and attempt them first.
• It is important to manage the time effectively in the exam. In the first round, attempt only those questions, which are taking less time and are very easy. In second round, try to solve left questions, in order to maximize the score.
• The most important thing to remember is to be calm and positive throughout the exam. Do not panic, if your are stuck in a difficult question, leave space and move forward to the next question
• During the exam day, do not learn any new thing because at the last moment, it may generate confusion in your mind and will make you nervous.
All the best to all the aspirants of AIPMT
from Educationasia.in Team
For more updates on AIPMT, Please Visit http://educationasia.in/