M.CH – UROLOGY ADMISSION 2015
M.CH – UROLOGY
Urology is a specialty of medical and surgical field that focuses on the urinary tracts of males and females, and on the reproductive system of males. Master of Chirurgiae in Urology degree course is to produce highly competent medical manpower in Urology. It will cover wide spectrum of the diseases of urogenital system & retroperitorium. Apart from the clinical aspect of these subjects, candidate has to acquire in-depth knowledge of the related basic subjects like applied; anatomy; embryology, physiology; biochemistry, pharmacology; pathology, microbiology epidemiology, immunology etc. The duration of the course is three years and it is career offering in nature.
Type: Super Specialist
Eligibility: Post Graduation (MS)
How is M.Ch. Urology Course Beneficial?
• Candidates have the good opportunities in hospitals, research field both in government and private along with self-run profession.
• Teaching is the evergreen field of which degree holder can adopt after the degree.
• They can become community helper and work for NGOs as well.
• Students are provided with the training ingredients that provide in-depth knowledge of the entire urology and relevant basic allied subjects.
• Candidates can start their careers by joining a group practice with surgeons in related fields, or by opening a practice of their own. Many urologists start off working in a hospital, and eventually work in a private practice or even open one of their own.
For more details contact us