- Mumbai
Posted on: 10th June, 2016 | 11:54:PM
Reply to: (Use contact form below)
Posted by: Vipul Doshi
There is a structure called intervertebral disc that serves as a pad between two vertebral bones of spine. The interior of this structure is called nucleus pulposus, a gel-like structure containing about 80-90% intercellular water. Nucleus pulposus is surrounded by a highly elastic solid structure called annulus fibrosus. If annulus fibrous is torn or worn causing the gel-like soft structure flow out, into the spinal canal, this medical condition is then called as spinal disk herniation (herniated disc). If the herniated disk presses against the spinal nerves, the resulting clinical picture is called as herniated disc disease.


It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

45 hits | Post# A518052

Report Abuse | Email this Ad

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox

ARTCURE SLIP DISC, India, Worldwide, Services, Fitness, Dance & Health