6 simple photo tools for creating Social Media visuals
Images play a pivotal role in the world of social media marketing. You’ve heard it time and again: a post with visual content will accumulate more engagement and interaction than its text-based counterpart. And this article is the solution which will make life a whole lot easier. So read on!
“A picture is worth a thousand words”. Adding an image to your social media posts can help to not narrate a great brand story but it also increases the engagement level of your followers. The visual web is really very important. Be it Instagram or Pinterest, they are all about imagery and Facebook is not too far behind.
A right graphic can not only tell your company story, but they also optimise the consumer experience, Digiwale, a digital marketing agency in Pune, Growth Hackers In Pune firmly believes in this. While you might have dodged away from image creation in past, new tools have loomed putting the power of visual marketing in the palm of your hands.
This article will offer you a simpler and leaner approach to creating fascinating visual content with the below mentioned 6 simple yet best visual tools for creating social media visuals and they are:
• Canva-- It has turned up to be one of the most influential tools for digital marketing agencies and entrepreneurs. Its pre-designed graphics allows for complete customisation in a clean drag and drop environment. You can choose your layout, search for images, purchase stock photos, add effects to your image and customise the look and feel to match your brand colour palette and fonts from the design-select menu. Now you don’t need to have Photoshop skills to create an image for any social media platform.
• PiktoChart-- With it, creating your own inforgraphics has never been easier. But this is not just the end, it the beginning rather. This free web app has over 100 customisable themes for infographics, reports, banners and presentations. Its visceral editing tools give you the flexibility and control over every aspect of your design. From the text to the colour scheme, You can match your branding to a pre-designed template.
• Pixlr-- It offers quite a huge amount of functionality for free. When you arrive on pixlr.com, you have 3 options: a) Pixlr Editor which is an advanced visual editor which is similar to Photoshop. If you want to create images from the scratch or you want to do advance editing, this is perfect for you. b) Pixlr Express is good if you want to do some quick editing. You can upload an image and directly start editing. You can very easily create funky or funny images without much of graphical design skill. c) Pixlr O-Matic is appropriate for editing your photographs. You can change the tone of the picture, borders, etc. It’s essentially a photo editing tool.
• PicMonkey-- It is a great solution for all types of social media visuals. Not only that you can create graphics for your posts but you can also make banners and buttons for your social media accounts, such as Facebook. With the touch of a button, you can crop and resize your visual and add text to it. Its free option has a wide range of frames, special effects and font types to select from.
• BeFunky-- If you are fond of the look of cool, vintage Instagram-esque photo filters, you’ll love it. This free visual editor brags a ton of awesome features, including effects, frames, graphics and textures. The interface is super straightforward and approachable. It just takes a few clicks to embellish an ordinary image worthy of sharing on social media accounts.
• Quozio-- If you have something very interesting to convey in a quote like fashion, why not make a nice image out of it? Quozio lets you write out a quote and then select a background and finally share it to your social network. It is obvious for that image to get likes and comment which wouldn’t have got the same level of interaction if just put in a plain text update.
This visual web is very crucial for any social media agency. What tools do you use? Would you use any of the above? Do revert to us!
3 & 4, C Wing, Shalini Residency
Near Sai Sahwas Society , ICICI Bank, Karvenagar
Pune, Maharashtra 411052 India
Website - http://www.digiwale.com