Course start date- Saturday, October 16, 2016 Time - 4.00 PM -5.00 PM
Candidates interested in attending the workshop online, kindly call our office at 905 268 0958 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course title: Big-Data and Hadoop Developer certification Training
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storing data and running applications on clusters of commodity hardware. It provides massive storage for any kind of data, enormous processing power and the ability to handle virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.
What is Big Data?
Big data means really a big data; it is a collection of large datasets that cannot be processed using traditional computing techniques. Big data is not merely a data; rather it has become a complete subject, which involves various tools, techniques and frameworks.
Benefits of Big Data
Big data is really critical to our life and its emerging as one of the most important technologies in modern world. Follow are just few benefits which are very much known to all of us:
• Using the information kept in the social network like Facebook, the marketing agencies are learning about the response for their campaigns, promotions, and other advertising mediums.
• Using the information in the social media like preferences and product perception of their consumers, product companies and retail organizations are planning their production.
• Using the data regarding the previous medical history of patients, hospitals are providing better and quick service.
Who could join the course?
Those who are working as network admin /system admin/ all those with programming skill set
• Software Developers and Architects
• Analytics Professionals
• Data Management Professionals
• Business Intelligence Professionals
• Project Managers
• Aspiring Data Scientists
• Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics