When selecting the CNC machining tools, users should consider the following aspects:
(1) Type, size and accuracy class of cutting tool should be able to meet the requirements of CNC lathe.
(2) High precision. The tool must have a high accuracy to meet the high-precision CNC lathes and automatic tool change.
(3) Good reliability. To ensure the smooth processing and avoid tool accidental damage during CNC machining, tool and its combination Accessory must have good reliability and strong adaptability.
(4) Good durability. CNC lathe tool should have better durability than conventional machining tools, no matter in roughing or precision processsing, to minimize tool replacement, fixing and adjustment, thus improving CNC machine tools efficiency and assurance process quality.
(5) Good performance of chips processing. Chipping and chips removal shall be timely and smoothly. The manually chipping may easily damage the tool and the workpiece surface, even accidents happen, so it requests that the tool has good chipping and chip removal performance.
see more at: