Change of Immigration

Post# A495764 · 88 Broadway,Paterson, NJ 07505 · Posted by:
If you want achange of immigration status while in the USA,the next time you leave the USA, you will definitely need to apply for a visa for re-entering in your new status. You can contact to know the details how to change your Immigration status and other information regarding this.

Contact this User

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Reply to
(Not Shown)