reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail and Google+ account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 2 up to 5 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Estonian
• You must be living in Estonia for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media (Twitter & Facebook)
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Estinia
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through https://goo.gl/2VFwTc and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Personalized/Social Media Internet Assessor position per IP address.
One member per household
Like us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter