VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for IT Security Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Develop and implement detection activities to test network vulnerability to intrusion by hostile individuals or groups
• Establishing and supporting a network security incident management and reporting.
• Detecting, investigating, documenting, and reporting actual or potential network security violations, intrusions, or other inappropriate use.
• Responsible for the implementation of protection measures that are documented in security plans for each information system, servers and desktops in the organization.
• Ensures that users are granted access to information systems with certain privileges.
• Identifies unique threats to information systems and reports threats to Senior Computer Security Administrator.
• Documents any special protection requirements identified by the application owner, data owner, or data steward, and ensure that these requirements are included within the protection measures implemented in the information systems security policy.
• Ensures that users and systems administrators are properly trained in information system security
• Ensure that the organization community is fully informed about network / desktop and server security issues; and provide status reports on the implementation of network security activities
• Engages in a planned program of professional development, coordinated with ITS goals & responsibilities, to maintain continual growth in professional skills & knowledge essential to the position.
• Encrypt data transmissions and **** firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
Experience Required: 4+ years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Govt Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us + 91 471 2766011.