VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Business Analyst for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
- Project Management (Requirements analysis, Vendor Management, Administration, ****)
- Software Design, process management, development, testing, customization, quality assurance.
- Application Development (Client interaction, understanding technical and functional specifications, trouble shooting and debugging of the application, provide post-implementation, enhancement and maintenance support to the client).
- Build oracle reports (XML, RDF, SQL, Crystal reports... and ability to use any new tools).
- Developer oracle Forms, and Graphics (R12 oracle).
- Specifies the requirements and processes to be performed related to the implementation of any periodic reports needed.
- Specifies the requirements and processes to be performed related to the implementation of any Information or statistics needed.
- Estimates and plans the work of a development team using established planning tools.
- Controls, and undertakes as required, the preparation of system tests, user acceptance tests and monitors their outcome.
- Ensures that users are fully aware of, and are prepared for, any additional changes created as a result of the implementation of enhanced system features and advises and provides assistance as necessary.
- Performs other duties and related tasks as may be required from time to time.
• Oracle certifications (R12 Oracle: Install, Patch and maintain applications)
• Oracle certifications (Payroll Process)
• Other programming in reporting application
• Certifications in Oracle Database management
• Bsc or higher Degree in Computer science, or computer engineering or Information technology
Experience Required: 4+ years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call +91 471 2766011.