VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Cyber Security - Professional for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 3 years relevant experience in the telecommunications sector or in Project Management.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
• Experience in cyber security, IT, or in network and information security domains
• CISSP designation is desired
• PMP designation is desired
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry in Bahrain, the region and internationally.
• Be well versed in translating technical language to non-technical executives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Project management skills including multi-disciplinary team leadership skills
• High degree of self-motivation and discipline
• Ability to travel and work beyond normally scheduled workweek as necessary
• Strong decision making skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong negotiation skills and techniques
• Problem solving skills
• Coaching and mentoring
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
• Develop and assist in implementing the cyber security directorate’s strategy and objectives
• Manage cyber security initiatives, research and analyse the development of detailed charters and annual master plans, describing work steps, dependencies, deliverables, stakeholder responsibilities, timelines, performance indicators and investment requirements to ensure the effective implementation of set initiatives, thus contributing to the achievement of departmental strategies
• Assist in monitoring enforcement of regulations and promote the adoption of best practices for the telecom sector.
• Provide periodic updates, education, and presentations to company staff and stakeholders on emerging cyber security issues and projects.
• Assist in performing periodic security audits/assessments on the electronic communications infrastructure.
• Assist in setting up and maintaining an early warning mechanism for digital threats in the telecom sector.
• Assist in developing a disaster response and recovery plan for the Telecom sector
• Assist in the coordination efforts with national and international partners at the appropriate levels and build networks in order to foster cooperation required for national strategic planning
• Review and prepare requests for proposals and negotiate relevant contracts and agreements in order to ensure vendors and service providers understand the scope of work, products and services required to meet initiative objectives
• Participating in special projects as required.
• Preparing Project or topical reports as required by the Director of Cyber Security.
• Prepare monthly progress updates and KPIs to measure the achievement of departmental goals and adherence to set timelines.
• Perform other tasks as required by the Director of Cyber Security
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Recommend improvements to departmental policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471 2766011.