VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Windows Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5 -10 years’ experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
• Should be an expert in Active Directory, Exchange 2010 and also undertaken complex infrastructure projects.
• Should have experience in the below mentioned Microsoft Technologies.
• Windows Server OS 2003/2008 R2/2012,
• ISA 2006/TMG,
• Windows Clustering & Windows Load Balancing on Windows 2003 / 2008,
• Power shell
• Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
• Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
• Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
• Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
• Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
• Assist the application team for infrastructure related issues
• Provide support to Helpdesk & Staff with related to servers / applications related to servers
• Installation of Windows on Physical Servers as need be
• Periodically update windows patches & harden the windows servers as per the schedule
• Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure
• Available on call 24*7*365 which may include presence in office at late night hours or out of office hours
• Involve in project related activities from Microsoft Infrastructure side & ensure project is closed & target dates met.
• Have a sound technical knowledge on Windows, AD, Exchange, ISA, TMG, MOSS, and Blackberry, WSUS, SMS, SCCM& update as per the technology growth
• Implement Disaster recovery solution by implementing Double Take solution for physical servers & test the plan to meet the objectives.
• Be actively part of the team & provide assistance to other team members as & when required.
• Provide the improvement plan for Microsoft technologies by meeting the objectives of the Bank.
• Provide / Review Technical Solutions / Designs for the new and existing projects / Infrastructure.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 471-2766011.