VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for ERP Analyst & System Administrator for one of our clients which is a leading bank in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Administer local ERP system (MS Dynamics)
• Troubleshooting system problems, manage maintenance schedules and database backup
• Performing system upgrades and security administration
• Liaise with users to identify, record and resolve technical and procedural application problems
• To initiate and manage investigative and corrective activities accordingly
• Support and ensure the smooth running of other auxiliary IT applications including SAP BO, Share Point, HR system and CRM
• Manage and control the maintenance of the SQL database including the new release, changes, and upgrade according to agreed timescales and costs
• Perform day-to-day analysis of performance metrics to identify potential issues
• Developing technical solutions to business problems
• Requirements analysis, management and communication
• Design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope
• Technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance the existing systems
• Candidate needs to have significant experience in MS Dynamics (Preferably MS Great Plains)
• Should have sound knowledge in ERP functional aspects such as HRMS, fixed assets and purchase requisition
• Candidate needs to have good business analyst skills
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading bank in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 471 2766011.