This ad is Pending For Review
Network Engineer for Qatar - QatarVAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Network Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Assist with the daily IT service desk and network operations.
• Perform daily checks of all network and telephony devices.
• Take ownership of incidents and professionally manage them through to resolution
• Network troubleshooting, IP, DHCP, DNS, IP, SMTP, Web Proxy, IP Telephony etc.
• Cabling and patching
• Blackberry, iPhone and other telephone user support
• Support Remote access though Citrix and Cisco VPN
• Team player with ability to deal professionally with users, customers and suppliers
• Ability to communicate technical information to none technical users
• Report writing Documentation writing skills is a plus.
• Proven experience of working in a high pressured corporate environment
• Understanding of ITIL and service desk operations is a plus
• CCNP certified or has the required level of technical knowledge in routing, switching and security device configuration and troubleshooting
• Cisco Unified Communication Manager Configuration and infrastructure is a plus
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Valid Driving licence is a plus.
Domain – Banking
Experience Required: 4-7 Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: (1month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 91 471 2766011.
Back To Home