We are currently looking Windows Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set.
Skill Set required:
• 5 -10 years’ experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
• Should have experience in Systems Centre Orchestrator.
• Should have excellent SystemCenter skills (primary) with other technologies (AD, Exchange etc.).
Expertise in the below mentioned Microsoft Technologies:-
• Windows Server OS 2003/2008 R2/2012,
• Active Directory 2003 and 2008,
• Exchange 2003/2010,
• ISA 2006/TMG,
• Windows Clustering & Windows Load Balancing on Windows 2003 / 2008,
• Power shell
• Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
• Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
• Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
• Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
• Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
• Assist the application team for infrastructure related issues
• Provide support to Helpdesk & Staff with related to servers / applications related to servers
• Installation of Windows on Physical Servers as need be
• Periodically update windows patches & harden the windows servers as per the schedule
• Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure
• Available on call 24*7*365 which may include presence in office at late night hours or out of office hours
• Involve in project related activities from Microsoft Infrastructure side & ensure project is closed & target dates met.
• Have a sound technical knowledge on Windows, AD, Exchange, ISA, TMG, MOSS, and Blackberry, WSUS, SMS, SCCM& update as per the technology growth
• Implement Disaster recovery solution by implementing Double Take solution for physical servers & test the plan to meet the objectives.
• Be actively part of the team & provide assistance to other team members as & when required.
• Provide the improvement plan for Microsoft technologies by meeting the objectives of the Bank.
• Provide / Review Technical Solutions / Designs for the new and existing projects / Infrastructure.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us + 91 471 2766011.