VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Network Voice Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science.
• Relevant experience of over 5 years in Voice technologies e.g. Cisco
• Valid CCNP voice is must and 4 years’ experience post certification
• CCIE would be an added advantage.
• Certification & experience in network data will definitely be an advantage.
• Must have enterprise level voice network implementation experiences with references.
1. Implementation, Configuring, troubleshooting and monitoring of telephony/communication infrastructure for call center, branches and other enterprise users.
2. Devices and systems involved are,
• IP telephony servers - (CUCM v8.5, CUCM v9.1)
• Voice mail system
• Cisco Meeting place
• Audio conferencing systems
• Voice gateways - Cisco 3800, 2800, 2900 and 3900 series router
• Fax server
• Call Recording servers – Variant, Ultra
• Strategic planning and managing voice networks, Telecommunication links to ensure high availability of services on 24x7x365
• Plan and implement Voice infrastructure for business expansions/relocations based on best standards.
• Design, implement and manage enterprise wide multi-tiered, high availability infrastructure based on banks IS policy.
• Stream line support and monitoring to improve overall voice efficiency
• Providing relevant IP telephony information on provisioning new Call Centre IVR campaigns.
• Getting the relevant quotations/proposals from the vendors for new requirements related to IP telephony/telecommunication and assessing them.
• coordinating with telecommunication service provider and internal relevant teams for new link installations and changes on current connections.
• providing the relevant consultancy for cabling for new telecom links in new branches.
• validating the network connectivity for new telecom link installations.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 91 471 2766011.