This is a work from home opportunity with the chance to work on exciting new products and services not yet released to market. Experience of setting up and configuring testing environments is required for this role, as configuration & setup of customer third-party applications is required. A background of Games testing is preferred for this opportunity. Candidates must be familiar with playing games on the latest game consoles have a passion for online gaming.
• Setting up and configuring operating systems and Test Environments
• Download, Installation and configuration of third-party customer devices & applications
• Test case **** and delivering results to specific standards and formats is required.
• Customer confidentiality is of utmost importance so a secure private work environment is required for testing
• Knowledge and experience of Industry standard bug logging tools is required
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications is required
• Previous Games Testing experience is preferred
• Experience of setting up and testing on operating systems.
• Successful applicants will be required to set themselves up as independent contractors
• Candidates need to be available for up to 20 hours per week. Actual work hours will fluctuate based on customer project requirements
• Fluent Taiwanese and English is a requirement for this role.
• Access to an up to date personal computer & fast broadband with adequate data downloads is required for this position.
• Candidates will be required to sign Non-Disclosure forms for projects.
• Must be living in Taiwan
Skills and Experience:
• 1 to 2 years of working in a software testing environment.
• Previous Games Testing Experience is essential
• Proven track record of delivering results on-time
• A good understanding of software development processes with demonstrated proficiency in executing test cases.
• Ability to work on your own & deliver clear and concise quality results to agreed standards
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Show initiative and drive in meeting project delivery goals
To apply, please visit link below:
Don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook and Twitter pages
Back To Home