Financial Modeling (FM)
Financial Statement Analysis & Equity Valuations:
• Foundations of Financial Modeling
• Need for Financial Models
• What is Financial Modeling
• Best Practices of EXCEL
• Understanding of Key Financial Statements (Balance Sheet & Income Statement)
• Streamlining of the Financial Statements data gathered from Third Party Sources
• Additional information from Annual Reports
Cash Flow Statements<a href="http://www.llm-consultancy.com/financial-modeling/c89j "> Financial Modeling</a>
Preparation of cash flow statement from Balance sheet & Income Statement
• Analysis based on Cash Flow Statements
• Computation & Interpretation of Cash Flow Ratios
• Profitability Analysis
• Efficiency Analysis
• Liquidity Analysis
• Common size Analysis
• DuPont Analysis
• Altman z-Score
• Reporting on overall Health
• Valuation Ratios
• Working Capital Analysis
• Observe historical trends
• Identify determinants of earnings growth
• Measure strength
• Observe the link between ROE and implied growth
Forecasting Financial Statements
• Using different functions of EXCEL to forecast
• Understanding Macro economic variables having impact on Future Financial Statements
• Impact of GDP, Inflation & other macro economic variables on Equity
• Using Regression to model forecasted Financial Statements
• Understanding the drivers for forecasting
Understanding of Key Components
• Depreciation Schedule
• Debt Schedule
• Shares Outstanding Schedule
5-Year Statement Projection Model
• Forecasting of Geographical and Segment based Revenues and Expenses.
• Forecasting a Company’s Income Statement
• Forecasting Assets and Liabilities on the Balance Sheet
• Projection of Shareholders Equity
• Role of different Ratios during Projection
• Building an Integrated Cash Flow Statement
• Integrating Dividend Payments Schedule into the Model
• Incorporating the Debt Schedule into the Model
• Incorporating a Detailed Depreciation Schedule
Integration and Balancing of Financial Model
• Balancing using debt schedule and debt sweep logic
• Integrating Balance Sheet, Income Statement and the Cash Flow Statement.
• Using cash flow either to bring down debt or build cash.
• Integration of Financial Statements using the interest schedule?
• Circular References in EXCEL and the mode to handle them.
Detailed Business Segment Build-Up
• Understanding the growth Drivers and projecting the key drivers of growth.
• In-depth growth analysis on the Historical Data.
• Project future detailed growth assumptions that roll up into larger projection model
• Digging into deeper layers of growth drivers
Operating & Division Segment Build-Up
Bank Street Building,
Bank Street, Bur Dubai,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates(U.A.E).
(M) : 00971503940459