Considering a stay in France? Want to make the most of it?
Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children in a fun and creative way?
We are recruiting now for the start of the new term in January!
Find out more at http://job-in-france.babylangues.com !
Babylangues has become France's leading specialist in early language acquisition with its method, which is based on scientific research and carefully adapted to different stages of childhood. Our method, acclaimed by linguists and extensively covered by prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro...), has revolutionised the way children learn languages through interactive activities within the family home.
Babylangues recruits Anglophone instructors throughout the year. We require no prior teaching credentials, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company. Over the course of their sessions, instructors introduce children to a range of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing...). Babylangues instructors also acquire a range of invaluable professional skills.
Working with a French family is a great chance for instructors to improve their French and gain a first-hand insight into French culture. As an instructor with Babylangues, you will:
- Work with children and share your passion for languages
- Receive training in Babylangues' methodology, acquire skills and discover a new way of teaching
- Improve your understanding of French culture by meeting French families
- Join a wide community of highly qualified language instructors and make friends from all over the world
A Babylangues instructor should:
- Speak English as a mother tongue, or have a very strong proficiency in English
- Be aged 18 years old minimum
- Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
- Have experience working with young children
- Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills are a plus!)
No level of French or formal teaching experience required!
Location: Paris and 17 other French cities: Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nice, Rennes, Grenoble, Tours, La Rochelle, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Dijon, Poitiers and Angers.
Start date: recruiting on a rolling basis - you could start as early as January 2016!
Working hours: generally during the after-school period, as well as all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting 4pm.
Salary: Competitive pay rates of €10.00 - €16.50 net per hour. Flexible hours to suit availabilities; 5 to 25 hours per week. French part-time open-ended contract (CDI). Positions in accordance with your home address or place of study.
- Free French classes
- Free mobile phone
- Free Vélib' pass (bike rental service)
- Help settling into life in France (accommodation, French bank account, French social security, CAF)
- Discounts on holidays and outings
Become part of a youthful, dynamic and international team! Take a few minutes to fill in our straightforward application form below, and you will be contacted with a response within 48 hours.
APPLICATION FORM: http://job-in-france.babylangues.com/p/apply.html