Australia International Trade Association (AITA Associates) is the leading bridge between China, Australia, New Zealand and Other Countries in The World in muIti industries, Australia International Trade Association & Associates started their operation in China since 1996 and have been organizing each year Thousands of people from All level of Governments,All Industries, and Communities visiting Australia from China, and Hundreds of People visiting China from Australia,Through the two way exchanges, We generated a lot opportunities between China and Australia.
Job Description :
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated person, fluent in English, to join our dynamic team as a Senior PA Project Officer.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an international working environment and to practice Chinese in a comfortable atmosphere.
The candidate should be able to assist the CEO in the following areas:
1. International Exchanges through meetings and by talking to people from different
countries and across a number of industries;
2. Facilitating and organizing all business activities and events in Australia, New Zealand, and other countries around the world for outbound Chinese delegations;
3. Introducing services to state and local governments, NGOs, and companies in Australia, New Zealand, and other countries; to invite to China for either fact finding trip, attending Expos, business matching, sister Cities Relationships, or any other purposes.
4. Planning and organizing our annual Australasia-China Sister Cities Business Summits and being able to get sponsors and attendees involved, and pretty up the homepage in English.
5. Writing and developing marketing and business proposals to present to our potential clients or partners; Making PPT and promotional materials;
6. Managing public relationships.
7. Engage in branding activities.
1. Passionate in International Exchange, meeting and talking with people
2. Bachelor’s degree is required, with one year or more of work experience preferred.
3. Good skills in MS Office and Windows are required.
4. Fluency in reading and writing English is required.
5. Passionate and innovative about problem-solving, with a dynamic and energetic style.
6. Bilingual in Chinese and English an advantage
Please send your full CV, Photos and Expected Salary to Jessie on firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com
webpage : www.aita.com.cn , www.acscs.com.au