URGENT .. EXPERIENCED HOTEL RECEPTIONIST AND MANAGER CV with photograph on it
• Hotel experienced Receptionist (who can able to work night or day time shift )
Front desk Receptionists:
We require well presented, professional and articulate individuals to join our reception team.
We require who can able to work day or night shift
6 days a week The successful candidate must be organised, have excellent communication skills, have a "can do" approach to resolving problems and be passionate about delivering an impeccable customer service on daily basis.
Experience in "pms " reservation system is Although experience is an advantage it preferable but not essential.
Full training will be provided.
You will be professional and discreet, with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
MAIN DUTIES FOR RECEPTIONIST:
1. Deliver excellent customer service, at all times and to ensure that the guest has a comfortable and memorable stay.
2. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, taking reservations for accommodation bookings in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
3. Cash handling and taking the correct payment from the guests for payment of rooms Preferable ( who have experience basic accountancy knowledge ).
4. Providing accurate information to guests in relation to their booking and their inquiries.
5. Process daily guest transactions and accounts accurately and efficiently.
Although experience is an advantage it
6. Preferable ( who have experienced to solve basic maintenance problem )
If you are interested in the position please send us your C.V. with a photograph on it and a covering letter.
Please only apply if you are eligible to in the USA & if you have any Reception/Front Office/Reservation- Hotel experienced.
Documented evidence of eligibility to work in the USA will be required as part of the recruitment process. At interview you must bring your Passport/ID and CV with photograph on it.
We apologise in advance but due to high volume of responses we may not respond to all applicants.