Best Social Media tools for small businesses/startups
For a social media agency, be it in Pune, Mumbai or anywhere, it is quite obvious that you’ll juggle several social media accounts at once, and with great struggle. With the help of social media tools you can ease your work and can run an effective social media strategy. Here are some of the most effective and time-saving tools that will help your business.
Administering a company’s social media existence is becoming an increasingly convoluted task. Startup/small-business owners earlier used to rely on Twitter to post updates to LinkedIn, but this is no longer an option. Luckily, there are other tools that allow startups to manage their business’s sundry social media accounts from a single dashboard.
Digiwale, a social media agency in Pune, being a startup, generally prefers the top five social media tools that are specifically geared towards startups. Each of the tools meets certain criteria like:
3. Support for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
4. Update posting assistance
• Hootsuite-- it is the tool of choice for many social media agencies and businesses. But the free version has limitations and to overcome that they have come up with the option to upgrade to HootSuite Pro for unlimited profiles and more features. The free version serves the purpose for startups whereas HootSuite Pro will work for small businesses. But if you need more sturdy analytics and other features, upgrade to some other tool. Digiwale mostly uses this tool to schedule posts on multiple accounts. Even the analytics report is equally helpful.
Cost note: It is free for 1 user with 5 social media accounts. HootSuite Pro costs $10/month with two users for unlimited social media accounts.
• VerticalResponse-- it launched VerticalResponse Social offers overall service to small businesses. It marries email and social media campaigns in a way that other tools do not. VerticalResponse Social schedules everything from single updates to entire campaigns up to 30 days in advance. Moreover, it also allows setting up your own custom library of common websites for their industry and it offers suggestions for content based on the nature of their business. It comes as a huge time saver.
Cost note: It is $18/month.
• Sprout Social-- it has a friendly user interface and detailed but easy-to-understand reports. It has the ability to assign tasks to the team and its Smart Inbox is so smart that it collects all your social media messages in an organised manner. Its feedback is also useful. Once you set up your account, it pulls down all your followers’ demographics and tells you what you could be doing better.
Cost note: Small Biz plan costs $39/month for 20 social profiles. Deluxe plan costs $59/month for 40 social profiles and Premium plan offers unlimited profile at a cost of $899/month.
• Sendible-- monitoring social media for business-relevant keywords and managing your social media presence are a natural fit and it has married these two tasks very well. It also gives you the ability to create custom email alerts for key terms such as your company name. If you opt for the marketer package, Google Analytics monitoring and basic social media analytics are included in that.
Cost note: Marketer plan includes 30 services for $30/month. Business plan covers 80 services for $70/month
• Postling-- along with blending social media monitoring, posting and reporting, it also integrates instant notifications for your business reviews on TripAdvisor and Yelp, the two platforms by which the hospitality and restaurant businesses survive these days. So postling is an obvious choice for companies involved in these industries. Its inbox functionality s similar to that of Sprout Social.
Cost note: $5/month for 5 social media accounts, $3/month for each extra account.
3 & 4, C Wing, Shalini Residency
Near Sai Sahwas Society , ICICI Bank, Karvenagar
Pune, Maharashtra 411052 India
Website - http://www.digiwale.com